- This event has passed.
2023 MSA National Championships – Hobart
April 18 - April 22
The Championships will be held at the Doone Kennedy Hobart Aquatic Centre and will be a Long Course Meet
The duration of these championships will be over 5 days. On the 1st day of the championships only the 800m freestyle event will be raced.
Note:- all registration are now closed!
Registration for the meet and collection of merchandise orders will be conducted at the Old Woolstore Hotel
from midday on Day 1 (18 April). This is the opportunity to participate in the Registration and Welcome Function.
Bookings for the Presentation Function can still be made on the Public Shopping Cart but this will be closed soon!
|Public Shopping Cart|
Relays:- Changes to relay teams can be made at the medals table but no later than 11:00 am on the day of the relay.
Note:- There is a 3 hour limit that applies to the car park at the Aquatic Centre. Fines may apply if this limit is exceeded.
Parking has been arranged on the Regatta Grounds opposite. (with the free Parking Pass that was available on the On Line Entry)
Historical Information on Entries
|Registration fee per entrant||$90.00|
|Event entry fee||$9.60|
|Relay event fee per team||$20.00|
2023 membership had to be paid at least 24 hours before registering for these championships.
Step-by-step instructions for the online entry system
- There is a limit of 12 individual events and no more than three events per day.
- You will be required to enter nominated times for each swim.
- Following the selection of your swimming events, you will have an opportunity to purchase
tickets to the Presentation Dinner, printed programmes, swim caps and parking passes.
- All other merchandise items must be ordered through the Public Shopping Cart
NB – all items must be pre-ordered before the closing date of 23 March 2023.
- The Presentation Dinner will be limited to 270 people and no further bookings will be available once this limit is reached.
Neither merchandise nor dinner tickets are expected to be available for purchase at the meet.
- A confirmation of payment should be received almost immediately on completion of your entry, although occasionally it may take a few minutes.
- No changes to entries may be made after closing date.
- Payments are not refundable unless the Championships are postponed or cancelled or border restrictions prevent participation in the meet or you can supply a Medical Certificate in the case of illness.
Entrants must be a member of Masters Swimming Australia or an overseas masters swimming club affiliated with FINA.
Click below for the Public Shopping Cart
|Public Shopping Cart|
supported by the Tasmanian Government through Events Tasmania
Proudly sponsored by Vorgee