2024 MST Annual General Meeting
March 20, 2024 @ 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm AEDT
Notice of Meeting
Annual General Meeting, 20 March 2024
The Annual General Meeting this year will be conducted
as a teleconference on Zoom,
at 7.30 pm on Wednesday 20 March, 2024.
All members are invited to attend. A link to join the meeting will be provided by 6 March:
Voting is made by current elected and appointed officials and by up to two delegates from each Club.
The business of the AGM will be:
- To confirm the draft minutes of the 2023 AGM.
- To address any business arising from those meetings.
- To elect office-bearers to the following positions:
- Coordinator of Coaching and Education
- Coordinator of Safety and Health
Nomination forms are available via the link below or can be obtained from the Secretary on request.
Note: you are requested to return completed nomination forms by 13 March.
- To appoint the firm to provide the review of accounts for 2024.
- To receive Reports from Office-Bearers and Club Delegates.
- To conduct any other business.
This can be proposed by current Officials or by Club delegates and must be received by the Secretary 14 days before the Meeting;
that is, by 6 March.
Papers for the Meeting will be progressively placed on the website. A link will be provided to access the papers by 6 March
Pauline Samson, Secretary