The Dolphins Open Water Winter Challenge
Congratulations to everyone who entered this event. You are certainly a tough pod of dolphins to achieve the distances during our Tassie winter. The results are……on their way
|1||Take a trip to Bruny Island, Hobart to Alonnah.||46km|
|2||Take on Bass Straight, King Island to Apollo Bay||97 km|
|3||Try a North American Lake. Lake Champlain from NY to Vermont and back.||167 km|
- Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd – Short Course Winter Championships – Launceston (entries close 14th August) https://mastersswimmingtasmania.com.au/event/2021-mst-winter-championships/
- Saturday 9th October – MS Megaswim
The MS Megaswim is on for 2021 and we have organised a Hobart Dolphins Team again to fundraise for this worthy cause. For those who haven’t done this before, it’s simply a club relay of continuous swimming for 12 hours from 10am to 10pm. The focus is Fundraising for MS and having fun on the day with your Dolphin mates. You can nominate to swim for 30 minutes, 1 hour or a group relay within a 30 minute period. There are many options, and we will confirm what’s available when we know how many swimmers have signed up. It involves a lot of fun events through the day with lots of prizes up for grabs!
There will be many details to follow in terms of organisation, but the first step is to register if you are keen.
The registration steps are below:
- Click on the link https://www.msmegachallenge.org.au/join/HobartDolphins189 and this will take you to the registration page for the team.
- Choose adult or child entry – currently discounted until 25.08.21
- Either Create an account if this is your first time or Login to your account from last year
- Remember to select the t-shirt of you want to purchase this for the event
- Continue on with the payment page
- You can choose to make an extra donation if you wish
- Share your fundraising link with family and friends so they can sponsor you.
Contact Annaliese on 0427528995 if you need help with your entry or would like more information on the event.