|Dual Sanctioned Swim Meets
Swimming Tasmania and Masters Swimming Tasmania
Procedures to follow to enter an ST event
Login to your Swim Central account and ‘purchase’ a free swim product called:
To purchase the free 2022/23 Masters – STAS Membership:
- In the Menu go to Store
- Click on Memberships
- In the ‘Find a Club’ search bar type: Tasmania
- In the ‘Who are you purchasing for?’ search bar: ensure your name is selected
- Click on the green ‘Add Cart for [your name]’
- Head to the trolley symbol at the top of your page (should show the number 1 – showing there is something in there to purchase)
- At Checkout – double check the membership and the name are correct and proceed to tick the Agree with Terms and Conditions and Complete purchase.
- Screen shots of these steps are shown below:
2. You should then be able to enter an event through the Swimming Tasmania website https://tas.swimming.org.au/ .
Click on the event and then:
3. If you have a membership with an ST club and an MST club you will need to choose which club you wish to compete for.
For results to appear in the MST portal and for Branch records, you must be listed in the event program as swimming for your MST club.
4. Entries close on the Monday prior to the event at 12.00 midnight.
As with any new arrangement there may well be some ‘teething problems’ so we ask that members who may wish to participate in these events be patient while we smooth out any glitches which may occur. We thank the Executive officer and staff at Swimming Tasmania for their on-going assistance.
If you require any assistance with your entries, please contact Jo Leslie: firstname.lastname@example.org