|MST Open Water Mini-Series:
MST ‘Oceans Treble’
Masters Swimming Tasmania is keen to recognise and support the ever-growing number of our members participating in Open Water events around the state. In conjunction with the popular Tasmanian Ocean Swim Series and in
co-operation with Surf Life Saving Tasmania, MST will conduct an Open Water Mini-Series, the MST ‘Oceans Treble’. This will be conducted between Dec 2022 and Feb 2023. It will comprise any three of five nominated Ocean Swim Series events.
We hope this will encourage more masters swimmers to participate.
Swimmers may score points at any three of the following five Ocean Swims:
- TOSS #3: Bellerive Beach – BPSP1200 Saturday 31 December 2022
- TOSS #4: Bridport – Swim the Pier Saturday 14 January 2023
- TOSS #5: Kingston Beach – Australia Day Swim Thursday 26 January 2023
- TOSS #6: Port Sorell – Penguin Island Swim Saturday 4 February 2023
- TOSS #7: Burnie Ocean Swim Sunday 5 February 2023
Conditions of Participation in the MST ‘Oceans Treble’ mini-series
- Swimmers must be registered with MST at the time of each event.
- Swimmers should nominate their MST club when entering.
- Results will be extracted from the official Webscorer results.
- Points will be awarded in Masters Swimming Age groups with age as of 31 December 2023.
- Points will be allocated as 10 for first, 9 for second, 8 for third, etc. down to 1 point for competing.
- Swimmers must swim a minimum of three of the five nominated events to accrue points for an individual Award.
- Points will be aggregated for your best three events and used to determine the overall positions swimmers achieve in their age group for the event
- Award(s) will be made to MST members who gain first, second and third in their age/gender groups in aggregate scores.
- A Club Trophy will be awarded to the highest scoring MST club. Club points will accrue from all swims up to a maximum of three (i.e. swimmers who only participate in one event may also score points towards the Club Trophy).
|Disclaimer: This mini-series is not a sanctioned Masters Swimming Australia event.
Swimmers will be covered by SLST insurance and must comply with rules, advice and conditions as set out by the host SLST club.
|To enter click on the following link||Surf Live Saving Tasmanian Ocean Swim Series|
|Results for first Event|
|Results for 2nd Event|
|Results for 3rd Event|